Personalized Options When Every Penny Counts
Get paid to bank with us! Each month you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa® checking, those earnings automatically transfer into your Kasasa Saver account.
- Free account
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers make savings simple
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $35,000
- 0.50% to 0.27% APY on balances over $35,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if eligibility requirements are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free eStatements, required
- A deposit is required to open account
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions posted and settled to your account
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH Auto Debit posted and settled
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
Variable interest rate savings account for anyone who wants to save money, without the fuss.
- No fee with a $100.00 monthly minimum balance ($5/month if balance falls below $100.00. Students age 22 and younger are exempt.)
- Four withdrawals/month free; $1/withdrawal thereafter
- Variable interest rate computed on the daily collected balance and credited monthly
- Minimum initial deposit: $100.00
- Quarterly statements
Packy Panda Kids Club
Designed for children and students under the age of 10 years old.
- No minimum deposit & no required balance
- Savings club for age 10 and under
- Free gift at account opening
- Special events
- Birthday acknowledged with birthday card
- Variable interest rate computed on the daily collected balance
- Packy Panda Bear with first $100 deposit
Investor's Advantage Money Market Account
Variable Interest Rate Money Market Account.
- Variable interest rate computed on the daily collected balances and paid monthly
- No monthly fee with a $2,500.00 minimum daily balance. A $10.00 monthly maintenance fee if balance requirements are not met.
- Minimum initial deposit: $2,500.00
Certificate of Deposit
A safe, guaranteed return on your investment makes our CDs a great option to help you save for the future.
- Minimum deposit $1,000
- Flexible maturities from 6 months to 5 years
CDARS - The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service
CDARS is the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on CD deposits and to earn CD-level rates.
IRA | Retirement | College Savings
Roth IRAs allow after-tax dollars to be saved for retirement. Simply satisfy the 5 year waiting period and have a qualifying event (such as attaining the age of 59 1/2) and all withdrawals (contributions and earnings) are tax free.
Traditional IRAs offer immediate tax benefits with qualified contributions being tax deductible. Distributions are taxable, but penalty free after age 59 1/2.
COVERDELL EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A beneficial non-deductible account that features tax-free withdrawals for the specific purpose of a child’s higher education expenses.
SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
A retirement investment plan primarily developed to assist small business owners and farmers with retirement plans for themselves and their employees.
By phone, email or in person, our First Central State Bank team will go the extra mile in helping you with your financial goals. Please visit or contact our team members listed below.