WELCOME Gateway State Bank Clients
Dear Gateway State Bank Client:
February 4th, 2019 marks an exciting day for Ohnward Bancshares as Gateway State Bank will adopt the First Central State Bank name. Gateway State Bank and First Central State Bank have shared common ownership for over 20 years, and we look forward to the convenience and synergies that will result from combining the two banks.
After February 4th:
• You will have access to four more banking locations in DeWitt, LeClaire, Long Grove, and Eldridge along with the three existing Gateway locations with familiar faces and the same hours.
• You can continue to make your loan payments and deposits as you do today. See the enclosed Notice of Servicing Transfer if you have a mortgage loan with Gateway State Bank for additional information required by federal law.
• Your bank account number will remain the same.
• You can continue to use your Gateway debit card and checks. However, please take notice of the following:
• February 2nd and 3rd debit card purchasing and ATM withdrawal limits will be lower than normal. We encourage you to make other payment or cash arrangements prior to the weekend.
• Your online banking Login ID will not change. However, please refer to these instructions on how to access your online banking account.
• Your existing preauthorized ACH debits and credits will continue to be applied to your account as they are today. But, be sure to use First Central's routing number of 073910091 for any new automatic payments and credits you set up after February 4th.
• Effective January 3, 2019, if you have scheduled transfers / payments set up, these transfers will occur on the following business day rather than the previous business day if the transfer date falls on a non-business day.
• All Gateway State Bank and First Central State Bank locations will be closed Saturday, February 2nd, and will reopen Monday, February 4th as First Central State Bank.
You will continue to receive the same high level of service, from the same people, guided by our commitment to the community. First Central State Bank will remain focused on serving Clinton County. If you have any questions or concerns, we urge you to call Kara Marr, Gateway State Bank Branch Manager; Laura Howard, Retail Relationship Manager; or Paul Mulholland, Market President at 563-242-2265. You may also call Tammy Laursen, Customer Service Manager; Sue Gravert, Executive Vice President; or Leo McGarry, Senior Vice President at First Central State Bank’s DeWitt office at 563-659-3141.
Brigham L. Tubbs Abram Tubbs
President and CFO President and CFO
Gateway State Bank First Central State Bank
President and CEO
First Central State Bank