Business Credit & Debit Cards
Credit whenever – and wherever – you need it.
Debit Card Benefits
- Fast and secure access to checking account funds — without writing a check
- Accepted worldwide
- More readily accepted than checks
- Provides you cash access worldwide
- Deposit or withdraw from your checking or savings account
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Obtain account balances
First Central State Bank Debit Cards are now available with a chip on the front — as well as the traditional magnetic stripe on the back. The chip provides added security because it is extremely difficult to counterfeit or copy when used at a chip-enabled terminal or ATM and does not store any personal information. Many countries worldwide have adopted chip technology, and it will become the standard for card payments in the U.S. If a merchant or ATM has not yet adopted chip technology, your transaction will be processed using the magnetic stripe on the back as it is today.
How Do I Use It?
- Insert and leave the chip end of your card in the terminal with the chip facing up.
- Keep your card in the terminal and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Remove your card when prompted and take your receipt. You may have to sign for your purchase.
If your Debit Card is lost or stolen, please contact First Central State Bank at 1-800-262-3141 or after bank hours 1-800-236-2442.
Business Credit Card
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Award-winning expense management tools
- Free employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing for added convenience